- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Mini-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
View item's measurements
Alexander Wang's mini skirt is defined by its deconstructed tie front - a signature detail in the brand's Spring '18 collection. Made from wool and mohair-blend, it's designed to resemble the sleeves of a jacket wrapped around the waist. Try yours with an oversized shirt and slingback pumps.
Shown here with: Helmut Lang Shirt, Off-White Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Alexander Wang Tights.
- - Gray wool and mohair-blend
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 84% wool, 16% mohair; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
Alexander Wang Asymmetric tie-front wool and mohair-blend mini skirt Fits true to size take your normal size