- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Mid-thigh length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements
For Resort '18, House of Holland draws inspiration from the work of English painter Albert Irvin, as seen in the vibrant color palette of this skirt. It's cut in an A-line silhouette from patchwork voile and has an exposed zip along the back. Wear yours with a tucked-in top and sneakers.
Shown here with: Simon Miller Top, Veja Sneakers, Loewe Pouch, Sophie Buhai Earrings.
- - Multicolored voile
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 70% viscose, 30% linen; trim: 100% cotton
- - Machine wash
House of Holland Patchwork voile mini skirt Fits true to size take your normal size