- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - Mini-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 34
View item's measurements
An idea struck when Mugler's Creative Director David Koma re-watched his favorite Western (Les Pétroleuses, starring Brigitte Bardot) - he wanted to create his own cast of strong women on the Spring '18 runway. This mini skirt is cut from bold yellow crepe and embroidered and sequined to resemble snakeskin. Wear it with bare legs and tousled hair.
Shown here with: Ellery Blouse, The Row Clutch, Alexander Wang Sandals.
- - Yellow crepe
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 51% viscose, 46% acetate, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Mimosa
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Mugler Embellished embroidered crepe mini skirt Fits large to size take one size smaller than normal