- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
View item's measurements
Already established as a genius when it comes to dresses, Self-Portrait's Han Chong has been exploring separates in more recent collections - and the results are so chic. Made from lightly structured cotton-twill, this skirt has flap pockets and a ruffled asymmetric hem that's flattering on all figures. The high-rise waist is accentuated by tortoiseshell-effect buttons and white stitching.
Shown here with: Self-Portrait Sweater, Proenza Schouler Pumps, Alexander Wang Clutch, Leigh Miller Earrings.
- - Midnight-blue cotton-twill
- - Zip and button fastening at side
- - 100% cotton
- - Dry clean
Self-Portrait Asymmetric ruffled cotton-twill skirt Fits true to size take your normal size