- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Mini-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
Donatella Versace continues to keep her brother Gianni's work and spirit alive through the brand's collections, but it's never appeared more poignant than at the Spring '18 'Tribute' show. First seen on the runway, this pleated mini skirt is cut from silk-twill and printed with one of the late designer's famous baroque patterns. Wear yours alone or over the label's printed leggings.
Outfit 1: Versace Bodysuit, Versus Versace Clutch, Versace Sandals.
Outfit 2: Ellery Shirt, Versus Givenchy Pouch, Gianvito Rossi Ankle boots.
- - Black, white and marigold silk-twill
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Versace Pleated printed silk-twill mini skirt Fits true to size take your normal size