- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
View item's measurements
Vivienne Westwood is synonymous with tartan – who could forget the role she played in the '70s punk movement and that iconic Anglomania collection in '93? From the Spring '18 lineup, this mini skirt is made from soft cotton and cut to create an asymmetric hemline. Keep it carefree with a tee or pair yours with the matching blazer for a bolder look.
Shown here with: Acne Studios Sweater, Alexander Wang Shoulder bag, Jimmy Choo Ankle boots, Jennifer Fisher Earring.
- - Multicolored cotton
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at side
- - 100% cotton; lining: 65% viscose, 35% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
Vivienne Westwood Asymmetric tartan cotton mini skirt Fits true to size take your normal size